Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another blog, for Pete's sake!

I am very pleased to announce that my husband has decided to join the blogging world.  It turns out that European Peter is much more prone to writing than American Peter.

So for those of you wanting another perspective on our life in Moldova, feel free to check out

http://franklyspeaking-pete.blogspot.com/.

Pete's perspective tends to be slightly significantly different than mine.  We have an ongoing debate between us concerning whether I am a pessimist and Pete is a realist OR Pete is an optimist and I am the realist.  As a point of comparison, you can check out Pete's version of the museum field trip (I documented my version here yesterday).  I am thankful for his balance to my views!

And now the question is: who exactly will be tending to our children if both of us are blogging??

No comments:

Post a Comment