Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

How we roll now

There was a time, which seems not too long ago, when Pete and I each traveled to Europe (not at the same time), carrying only one large backpack (each).

I found this old picture of Pete, but couldn't find any of me (bummer):
Traveling from country to country, youth hostel to youth hostel, was easy in general;  packing up was simple.

THIS time, however, as we go from place to place, Pete looks more like this:
Thankfully, we are not packing up and doing this every couple of days as we did on our first European jaunts!  Yesterday we moved from the apartment to our long-term house, and we'll be (hopefully) staying here for 6 months.

I'll write more about the house soon -- after we get a little more settled and I take a few pictures.  :)

1 comment: