Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Things I've heard the little guys say lately

Pete:  Miles, you're going to be 3 soon.
Miles:  I'm going to be 3 in a few minutes??

**
Strider: Colsen, who are you going to marry?
Colsen:  I'm going to wait until I'm 16, and then I'll select a wife.
Strider:  You can't get married when you're 16!
Colsen:  No, I said I'm going to select who I'm going to marry when I'm 16, but then I'm not going to get married until I'm 20!

**
Rayna:  Did you like the pancakes Daddy made?
Colsen:  Yes!  They were gooder than the tongue can say.

**
Miles:  Is 3 coming yet??

**
Each morning Colsen likes to tell me what job he has that day.  The other morning it was:
Colsen:  Guess what my job is:  I'm a hospitaller for sea creatures.  I take care of things like fish and sharks and whales and I help rescue them.  I help with their teeth and stuff.

**
Colsen:  I've been fired from 702 jobs.
Pete:  Well what's that all about?
Colsen:  I'm just really bad at a lot of jobs!

**
And Milo's most common question these days, anytime we walk into a new building:
Is THIS Moldova??

No comments:

Post a Comment