Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

I love my kids

One of my main motivations for blogging, of course, is so that my family will be able to look back and see how much I love them.  And this post, in particular, should provide great proof.

We were invited to go on yet another field trip with yet more animals, the large proportion of them being gross reptiles.  Since I love my children that much, I agreed to go.  Then when we got there, it turned out it was going to be in someone's basement because it was POURING outside.  We pulled up at the house, had to park down the street and run around through all the puddles, then dance around the outside of the house because we were late and couldn't find our way in.  We finally made it in, soaked, and trudged down to the rather strange, animal-filled basement.  Then, because I love my children THIS much, I ended up running back out in the pouring ran all the way back to the car to get my forgotten camera, so I could have record of their great delight.

So here is the record of their great delight with the creepy (and occasionally cute) animals.












You know it was a good field trip, though, when all 4 kids get back in the car afterwards and none of them can stop talking -- all the way home!  (or in our case, to Chick-Fil-A to meet up with the friends again, and then to the strawberry patch to meet up with them yet again)

Good day -- and good mom, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment