Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

One year ago today

February 8th last year was a beautiful, warm and sunny Sunday. We went up to the Drescher's neighborhood that afternoon to see the beginnings of their new house being built, and then went for a lovely, long walk. And I waddled the whole way, about 40 pounds heavier than I am today. I was veerrrry pregnant.... and as it turned out, that nice long walk was the final impetus for little Miles. Later that evening my water broke, and off we scrambled to the hospital!

So I have very fond memories of this day. Thankfully, my elephantic self did not make it into any of these pictures... although my shadow can be detected in a couple...



A new cousin would be joining this scene very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Your baby is turning 1? How did that happen so quickly? Happy birth-day to you and happy birthday to Miles.
    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday MILES!!! WE can't believe you are 1 already.... We love your smiles... Hope you feel better soon... The Coles

    ReplyDelete