Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Meeting Sage

(My friend Alison customized this cute little shirt for me to give her today -- Sage's first personalized item! Since hand-me-downs are likely in this little one's future, I figured she need a few of her own things, too.

S
trider, Rayna and I got to see our new little niece/cousin this afternoon! She is so sweet. We arrived just at the right time because she had plenty to tell us all about. It's been quite an interesting couple of days for her.

Mommy and baby (she doesn't look like she gave birth just yesterday, does she?!):
We're happy to have this new little girl in our family.

And 10/11 is a birthday of beautiful girls it seems! Last night we had a few friends over for a little birthday celebration for sweet Kai who turned 10 yesterday. Then the kids all went roller skating... It was a good day for celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment