Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Mor-Mor Visits

The big highlight this week has been seeing my wonderful Mor-Mor. She made the North Carolina tour-of-Wray's, and even though our house was the last one on the tour, but she still looked vibrant and happy!

So, continuing the "Mor-Mor's Visit" blogosphere story, (this is Katie's part) here's our chapter:



Mor-Mor and Mom joined right into our school-day fray, happily reading books, participating in a science experiment, and playing with the kids.
Then Mor-Mor gamely accompanied Strider, Rayna and me to the kids' Taekwondo class...
...And afterwards she treated us to a lovely lunch out. Special for all of us!

We are so thankful she made the long trip down here -- it is always good to see her cheerful face and hear her laugh.

When we were waiting for her to arrive that morning, my kids wanted to go outside and wait on the driveway..... which reminded me of many, many times my siblings and I all sat out on the curb on Coleman Ave, waiting for the familiar Saab to make the turn onto our street. Visits from Mor-Mor are always joyful experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment