Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

New blog

Dave Matthews and I have something in common: we both have "So much to say, so much to say, so much to say..." So I'm finding that I need yet another blog to contain all my thoughts. :)

Homeschooling is a big part of my life right now -- both measured in time and in dedicated brain space. So, I've decided to start putting down my ideas, lessons learned, etc., all regarding teaching-my-children-at-home on another site. If anyone is interested in seeing that jumbled part of my mind, the address (based on the name of our school) is:

poplarstreamsacademy.blogspot.com

Basically, it will be the "why's" and some of the "how's" of our homeschooling adventure. I hope to share some of what has worked for us, and maybe some of the things that have not, too!

And, I will continue to update this blog as well, because, thankfully, our lives DO involve more than just school, contrary to what our 4th-grader may think sometimes when he's still doing his homework well into the evening hours.... To which I would respond that that is his own fault since he procrastinated during the day.... Well, this is clearly a topic for the other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment