Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

No wonder my brain always feels so foggy

Here are a few of the recent conversations in our house:

Me: Oh, Colsen, why did you do that? Now I won't know which bottle is which!
Colsen: You don't? I'll tell you. (Handing me one) This one is which.


Colsen (leaning over and sniffing Miles' head): Miles smells like a toad.
Me: Um, what does a toad smell like?
Colsen: Like a... footprint.


Rayna (coming into the bonus room where Strider was): Strider, do you have any glue?
Strider: Why, are you out?
Rayna: No, I'm IN -- because I need glue!


Colsen: Miles keeps trying to take my notebook.
Me: He just wants to be like you.
Colsen: Yeah, when he grows up like me, he'll get to have a notebook. Did you know I have tools after I grew up? I do!

And I guess I'm not the only one confused around here....

Rayna (lining up the walnuts on her plate): This is Obadiah, and this is Isaac, and this is Clementations!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think your kids will ever cease to make me laugh... where do they come up with this stuff?

    ReplyDelete