Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

40!!!!

I truly cannot believe that I am now married to a 40-year old man.  Man, that really makes it seem like I must be an adult!

My handsome man just gets better and better looking over the decades.  And since he started out pretty darn cute, that's saying something! 

Take a look at the first 40 years...

As a young 'un...
20 years old....
 

In his 20's....




 30 years old...

 In his 30's...


And NOW!





Best of all, his inner character matches his outward hotness.  :)  I am so proud of the man he has become and is becoming.

And, I am proud to announce, too, that he is now the newest member of the board of directors for the Moldovan World Children's Fund!  We look forward to seeing what will happen with that connection...

In the meantime, though, Happy 40th Birthday, Peter!

1 comment: