Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Cousins Camp 2012, Session A

This weekend Rayna joined her cousin Ava at Nonna and Poppa's house for this year's first session of Cousins Camp.

Here is what she told me about it:

Me:  So, Rayna, how was Cousins Camp this year?
Rayna: It was great!  I went to a Japanese place for dinner and we got to go shopping!


Me: What did you buy when you went shopping?
Rayna:  Spaghetti and meat balls.

Me:  Wait -- I'm talking about what you bought at the store.  Are you talking about a restaurant?
Rayna:  No!  We went to Harris Teeter!

Me:  Ohhhhh.  Ok, so what did you buy at the other stores?
Rayna:  Nonna bought me a pretty dress and a wallet.
Don't my parents look awesome in this picture? 


Me:  Why did she buy you the dress [looking for the answer, "For my birthday" here...]
Rayna:  Because it was so pretty.  It has a pineapple on it!

Me:  What else did you do at Cousins Camp?
Rayna:  I rode in a canoe with my cousin.  And then it started to rain.  And we went out for ice cream.  And then I went to bed.  For ice cream, I got yogurt with chocolate and strawberries and sprinkles! 
That's about it.  That's all I can say about Cousins Camp.

Me:  Did you make anything while you were there?
Rayna:  Yes, I made blueberry pancakes.  And for lunch we had paninis.  Those were good.  That's all I can say.


Me:  Sounds like a good time!
Rayna:  Yep!  Now write, "Love Rayna."

No comments:

Post a Comment