Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Guest posting


"If I speak in many foreign and eloquent tongues, including Latin, and teach my children to speak them all too, but have not love, I am only like a clanging, banging school-bell.
If I have the gift of prophecy and can discern all the challenges my children will eventually have – and have them fully prepared to meet every one – and can fathom all knowledge, including my child’s algebra book, and if I have a faith that can move mountains and daily do Bible lessons with my kids, but have not love, I am only like the voice of the Peanuts comic teacher, saying “wa-wa, wa-wa, wa-wa.”......
This is the beginning of a paraphrase of 1 Corinthians 13 that I wrote a couple months ago, thinking about teaching my kids.  It's being featured today on a homeschooling web site.  Read the rest here!

No comments:

Post a Comment