Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

1000th post

I went through and counted how many times I've updated my blog (just kidding -- Blogger keeps track), and  this is my 1000th post.  That seems like kind of a lot....  although no one who knows me would be surprised to hear that I have a lot to say.*

My question is:  Will I ever reach an age when I will not look back at something I've written a couple years prior and cringe with embarrassment?  Hope springs alive, I guess, and I keep thinking that what I'm writing now is worthwhile.  :)

Embarrassing writing aside, I'm glad I've been able to document some glimpses of our family life over these last few years.  It's hard to believe that when I started typing away here at my computer, Colsen had just been born, and Strider and Rayna were only 6 and 4 -- almost the same ages Cole and Milo are now -- and were saying such cute things as these.

But before I launch into some flowery and soon-to-be embarrassing paragraph about how time goes so fast, I'll just let the enduring truths portrayed by the Family Circus sum it up:



So I'm enjoying the in-between moments.... and saving them in my blog books.




*Then is it rather strange that my 1000th post has nothing really of substance to say, other than that it's a post?




1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That's quite an accomplishment. I'll be hitting number 1000 sometime this spring. It's fun seeing what your family is up to. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete