Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Back to School Tradition Time

Gearing up for the new school year, we had our annual Treasure Hunt tonight.  Some of the kids thought it was AWESOME!


(Pardon the cord running through the living room.... renovations are still underway)

And the eldest, who has done many Treasure Hunts over the years, was less enthused.  He was actually at football practice when the rest of the kids did it, so when he came home, I told him there were a couple of things hiding for him.  He told me in no uncertain terms that he did NOT want to go looking for them.  "It's probably a backpack," he said, "Just tell me where it is."  So I did.

I'm happy to report, though, that even he is still excited about our other big tradition -- apple pie for breakfast on the first day of school.  :)
Baking, baking, baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment