Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Recent Activities

Days are flying by so fast this summer and I haven't been doing a good job of recording the memories... so here's a quick summary of some of the things we've been doing:

 Besides watching the workmen in the house, we've also been watching movies in the park...



.... going on dates and playing in the rain...



.... enjoying rainbows out our front door...

.... climbing up the doorways.... and falling...


 ....  having fun at Backyard Bible Club....


.... playing a lot of games....

.... roller skating with friends....





 .... and I even got to catch up with friends that I used to roller skate with!  (Friends for 31 years now!)



It's been a whirlwind summer... but a good one!


(I know Strider seems to be absent from a lot -- ok all -- of these photos....  I'll write about him in my next post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment