Pages

Monday, May 1, 2017

Gettysburg: Lead With Character trip

Last week Pete, Colsen, and Miles and several of their male relations all took a big bus trip up to Gettysburg and a few other Civil War battle sites.  Their guide and teacher was Steve Maye and from all reports he was a-ma-zing.

The guys learned so much about the war, the issues, and the leaders, but also came home knowing a LOT more about what it means to be a Godly man!  I loved that 5 minutes after they returned home, I was able to hear this:


Colsen told me that he went on the trip as a boy, but returned home as a MAN.  Then Miles said they had actually been taught that there is no such thing as a boy, but that they're all just younger versions of men.

I'm so glad they are able to go on this trip and I hope the lessons will stay with them their whole lives!











No comments:

Post a Comment