Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Ambitious kids

Here are a few of the things our kids have said this week....

Me: Ugh, the power just went out again.
Colsen, coming flying down the stairs very excitedly: Oh I can do that! I'm a electritioning man!



Strider: I think I'm going to get a job at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and learn all the tricks about printing money, and then I'm going to work for myself and print my own money. I'll make the first trillion-dollar bill and then I'll print 100 for myself. And I'll give 99 of them away.
(I guess I should be glad he's charitable anyway...)



Colsen: You know how when you jump, the gravity pulls you back down to the ground? That doesn't happen to me. Look! [He jumps and comes back down.]
Me:  What are you talking about??
Colsen:  Ok, now look: [He jumps up and lands on his bed.] See, I didn't come back down!

A few minutes later as he downstairs drinking his juice..
Colsen: Strider, know what I'm drinking?
Strider: What?
Colsen: POWER. It goes straight down to my toes and makes me be able to FLY!



Taekwondo instructor: Which do you guys like better, McDonald's or Chick-Fil-A?
Rayna: Steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment