Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Some "firsts"

This past week I left Strider home alone for the first extended time (45 minutes).  When I arrived home afterwards, the house was quiet and I found this note on the counter:

"Leave $10,000 in your trampoline tonight to get Stryder back!"

I thought it was a nice touch that he spelled his own name wrong to make it seem more authentic.  :)  Unfortunately, I still did not fall for it.

Rayna also has had a "first" this past week.  She gave a report about seeds at our co-op which she read out loud.  In the past her presentations have all been memorized or more like "show-and-tell" so this was a big step for her, to have her thoughts written out ahead of time (with some help) and then able to read them.  She also performed a little poem about a seed (with some minor choreography).  She looooves being the center of attention!


(I love her little teacher pose in this last picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment