Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Silly kids

One morning while Pete and Strider were gone:
Colsen: Is lunch ready yet?
Me: Does it look ready?
Colsen: No. Go make some lunch!
Me: Hey, do you think I'm your servant?
Colsen: I AM the man of the house...


Outside as we're walking through the yard,
Me:  Look, there's a little pine tree growing here!
Colsen:  Oh good, can I have the pineapple?


Where does he get this stuff??
Strider:  Mom, have you ever taken a cube of sugar and put it on your tongue, and flipped it up on your nose and held it there for a second, and then flipped it over your head and caught it on your back foot?
Me:  No.
Strider.  Too bad.  You could have qualified for the Sugar Cube Competition.  It's weird, no one has qualified so far!


One afternoon...
Me:  How was your day, Strider?
Strider:  Well, I was doing SCHOOL and I don't like schoolwork.
Colsen:  If he doesn't like doing school, we should just make it fun for him.  Like let him eat a cupcake while he's doing school.


Meanwhile, this was the scene here a few nights ago when I told them they could take down our paper sun...
Yep, it's crazy 'round here.

No comments:

Post a Comment