Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Milo's bedtime routine

Per request (by my sister-in-law), I am posting this video of Miles' going to bed.  He has quite a lot of commands that we must follow -- all in the exact same order every single time. 

Most of the time we comply and think it's cute.... but at 3:00 a.m. when he's already woken up a couple of times and we have to start the routine over each time, it gets a little old.  (You may notice I've learned to sing the songs quite fast)    He's lucky he's so cute.  :)

6 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!! made my day! i seriously have been thinking about that - and the other night when i was putting kai down i envisioned you doing this with miles - it just makes me chuckle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! a 39-second bedtime routine! that's actually pretty good. dr. seuss takes WAY longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously - I can't believe how fast you can get through all those elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made my day! Brought back lots of memories with my children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! Glad you posted it so we could see for ourselves.

    ReplyDelete