Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cousins Camp, Session 2011: B

Tonight I finally sat down with Rayna to get her rendition of how Cousins Camp with Nonna, Poppa, and Ava went.  Here's the story!

Me: What was Cousins Camp like for you?
Rayna:  A good experience, cuz we did a craft!

Me:  What craft?
Rayna:  We made flip-flops!

Me:  I thought you said Nonna made those.
Rayna:  No, we made them -- we tied the ribbon and everything.  I'm serious, Mom!  Yes!

Me:  What else did you do?
Rayna:  I went to some places.  Can I tell you what places?

Me:  Mmmm-hmmmmm
Rayna:  We went to Meg-Art where you can make a plate or a dog or a purse... and let me think of something else we did.  We went to Discovery Place and Lazy 5 Ranch, and we went to Harris Teeter.  And then we went to Chicken Tenders place.  And we went to miniature golf.
Me:  Who won at miniature golf?
Rayna:  Ummmm, let's see.  I think me.  Because there's a toilet there and you have to get the ball in!

Me: What was your favorite part of Cousins Camp?
Rayna:  Discovery Place -- the racing car and the cars in the little circle.  It has a door and you can go in it.  Oh, and there were Tangrams!  And there were triangles you could move around.  So we had fun.

Me:  Did you miss us while you were gone?
Rayna:  Yeah, a little bit.  Nonna and Poppa took care of me.  Ok, can you print this out for me now?

This picture was taken at the end:  they're sad about leaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment