Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer looks

New season = new looks around here!

Strider, again, has decided life is more fun as a blonde, so we dyed his hair.  (I did it the same night I did my own.  Coloring our hair together, me and my son -- now THAT's a dream I never had.  However, I've decided that hair is not a thing I want to battle over... so if he wants it blonde, sobeit.)

It didn't exactly come out blonde, but it's definitely lighter.  We may try to take it another step next week, with the help of blonde-expert Nonna...

Colsen's color has stayed the same, but he's going with a new shorter style to cool off that sweaty head this summer...


Rayna, meanwhile, is taking the "vented mouth" approach to cooling off... by getting rid of some teeth!


And, Milo, not having a lot of hair or teeth options for variation, is experimenting with head-bruising effects for this season.


Nothing boring around here!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see YOUR hair color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, sadly, my hair looks just the same since I have to use "color" to just cover up the grays. Boring and lame.

    ReplyDelete