Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Tricksters

I love this picture.
And, yes James, even I can see that it's blurry.  But it was the best I could do as I was trying to be sneaky with the camera.  Colsen had asked to play a trick on Strider, and wanted me to be his accomplice.  So, after Cole had hidden in Strider's closet, I yelled to Strider, who was downstairs, to come up and "clean up this messy closet right away!"  Strider came up and I tried to hide around the corner with a camera. 

When he opened the closet door, Colsen screamed -- and Strider screamed even louder!  Needless to say, he was VERY shocked and surprised!
He even did this afterwards:

Colsen was quite pleased with himself, and had to call Uncle Deuce, our family prank-expert, right way to to say, "I totally got Strider!"

Strider and Rayna have also been having fun lately dressing up their little brothers... For some reason, the wig and bathrobe combo is hilarious.  Here's Colsen :



His funny "trick" is to "drop clothes out from my belly!" (and then he lets all the padding underneath fall out).

And here's Milo:


"Alright, alright, no more pictures!" 
Silly kids.

1 comment:

  1. Oh MY!!!! Those pictures are HILARIOUS!!! It's so funny because Miles actually looks like a "real" person! I'm glad you have so much humor in your day--way to be a fun mom ;0)

    ReplyDelete