Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Messy Monday

After a several-year hiatus, the Finger Paints re-emerged in our house yesterday. Of course they were a major hit.

(Miles is having a snack and is mad that I won't give him any of that yummy-looking blue stuff that everyone else is getting!)

The 20 minutes of gleeful fun didn't quite outweigh the clean-up cost, though, in my mind. In a very short amount of time, 6 blue hands managed to get paint in an awful lot of places.



And now the Finger Paints are going back on hiatus.
It was a messy Monday all the way around, though -- I guess every Monday is. This was Miles saying "All done" after lunch:
And when I called home last night while I was out tutoring, a very bedraggled-sounding Pete answered the phone. When I asked him what was wrong, he said, "It's just been a long night. Among other things, Colsen and Miles dumped buckets and buckets of water out of the tub during bathtime. I hope it doesn't leak down to the ceiling below..."
Ah, the fun of these ordinary, messy days!

1 comment:

  1. whoa, there - finger paints? crazy! next you'll be letting them play with moon sand.

    ReplyDelete