Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Top o' the morning/afternoon to ya!

Each of the kids is 12.5% Irish, so here's some 50% Irishness!

I am foregoing the old corned beef and cabbage dinner tonight (sorry to break tradition, Mom, Mor-Mor, etc) in favor of Mahi-Mahi and lentil and sweet potato salad.... I wish that was Irish... oh well.

But at lunch today, Rayna asked, "Mom! Can we have.... Patrick's food for lunch so we can... learn about Jesus??" How could I resist that? So I scrambled quickly and we had green celery and green apple among other things.... that satisfied them.

May we all be like St. Patrick, willing to share the Gospel --even with people who kidnap us!

1 comment:

  1. How do you manage getting such cute shots of all four kids? I can't even get the TWO of mine to look at the camera at the same time! :-)

    ReplyDelete