Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

....And even more words.

A couple of nights ago, after bedtime, I came upstairs to find this.

It was hard to get mad at them for being out of their beds, though, when I saw what they were reading: my blog books. They LOVE to read these books, since they feature so prominently in them. :)

I've gotten 3 done so far now (years 2007, 2008, 2009), and as Strider very proudly says, "Mom, you've written THREE books, and Daddy has only ever published ONE." Ah, the ease of self-publishing!

I have made their home right beside Pete's book... even though the genres don't exactly match. But the books haven't stayed on the shelf long over these last few weeks...
I don't have a wide reading audience, but the ones I have sure are faithful and enthusiastic!

2 comments:

  1. Amy - that is so cool that they love to look at your "blog" books! What a legacy...

    Anyways, I was thinking of doing something like that. Can you tell me what company you used?

    Thanks!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! i'm glad you got it all done.
    xo,
    alely

    ReplyDelete